Page 6 from 6
6. Insert the 24-pole connector of the C-Tronic®
cable harness into the C-Tronic®
SUSPENSION supplementary control unit.
7. Fasten the C-Tronic® SUSPENSION
supplementary control unit with the bracket to
the AIRMATIC control unit, as shown on the
photo. In some cases it could be necessary to
remove the fixing of the series cable harness
to get enough space for the C-Tronic® adapter.
8. Start the engine, raise the vehicle to ‘Raised’
and then lower it to ‘Normal’. The normal level
is now lower than standard. Measure the
vehicle height and compare it with the height
before beginning work.
Due to tolerances in the series height
regulation, differences of up to 5 millimetres
from the values set (per coding) are possible.
9. Refit all parts removed during the installation.
Ensure that no cables are squashed.
10. To check, carry out a test drive. In this test
drive no error code should appear in the
display. The sufficient clearance of the wheels
has to be finally checked.