Page 16 from 57
LCD Display Performance Features
19” TFT LCD Display Panel
Display format 1280 x 1024
Display area 376.32 mm (H) x 301.056 mm (V)
Pixel pitch 0.294 mm (H) x 0.294 mm (V)
Contrast Ratio 1300:1( typical)
LCD 300 cd/m
AccuTouch 246 cd/m
IntelliTouch 276 cd/m
Accutouch transmission 82% (typical)
Intellitouch transmission 92% (typical)
Response time Tr = 15 msec / Tf = 5 msec typical;
12 ms gray to gray response
Display color 16.7 million colors
Typical vertical viewing angle 89 deg (down) / 89 deg ( up)
Typical horizontal viewing angle 89 deg (left) / 89 deg (right)
External Medical Grade Power Supply
The 1928L is powered by an external medical grade universal input AC power source.
• AC power: Input voltage 100 -240 VAC, 1.0A
• Input frequency 50/60 Hz
• DC output Voltage/Current: 12 VDC/4.0A
• Load regulation: ±5% Max.
• Line regulation: ±1% Max.
1-2 Elo Touchmonitor User Guide
Page 17 from 57
C H A P T E R
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
This chapter discusses how to install your LCD touchmonitor and how to install Elo TouchSystems
Unpacking Your Touchmonitor
Check that the following items are present and in good condition:
LCD monitor VGA cable USB cable
Serial Cable European power cable Power cable US/Canada
(not included on APR models)
DVI Cable CD and Quick Install GuidePower adaptor
Page 18 from 57
2-4 Elo Touchmonitor User Guide
Page 19 from 57
Base Bottom View
TM lock is a security device that prevents theft. To find out more about this secu-
rity device, go to http://www.kensington.com.
Page 20 from 57
Touch Interface Connection
Note:Before connecting the cables to your touchmonitor and PC, be sure that the computer
and touchmonitor are turned off.
STEP 1-Connecting the Video Cable
• Tilt the screen up and back to access the connection ports.
• Connect the 15-pin video cable (the ferrite bead end) or 24-pin DVI-D cable to the video
port on your PC.
• Connect the other end of the video cable to the video connector on your touchmonitor.
• Secure the cable to your touchmonitor and PC by turning the screws on the connector
VIDEO CABLEVIDEO PORT
CONNECTIONS ON UNDERSIDE
2-6 Elo Touchmonitor User Guide