Page 106 from 182
Removing the MIC Module
1.See “Removing the Battery Pack” on page 46.
2.See “Removing the Lower Covers” on page 49.
3.See “Removing the WLAN Module” on page 52.
4.See “Removing the LCD Panel” on page 92.
5.Remove the strips holding the MIC Module cable in place. Ensure the cable is free from obstructions.
6.Remove the MIC cable and Module from the LCD module.
Page 107 from 182
LCD Module Reassembly Procedure
Replacing the LCD Panel
1.Align the LCD brackets with the eight screw holes (four on each side) on the LCD Panel as shown.
2. Secure the LCD brackets to the LCD panel.
3. Turn the panel over. Insert the LCD Panel cable into the LCD Panel as shown.
Page 108 from 182
4. Replace the MIC cable under the mylar tab strips, and replace the MIC as shown. Secure the cable by
pressing down on the strips.
5. Replace the antenna cables and assembly.
6. Replace the tabs securing the left and right antennas to the LCD module.
7. Replace the strips holding the antenna cables in place. Ensure the cables are free from obstructions.
Page 109 from 182
8. Secure the cable by pressing down on the securing
strip.9. Replace the two securing screws on the LCD
10.Replace the camera board in the bracket.11 .Replace the securing screw on the camera board.
12.Replace the Camera Module in the bottom cover.13.Press the module in place and replace the securing
screw on the Camera Module bracket.
Page 110 from 182
14.Connect the Camera Module cable as shown. 15. Connect the left and right Inverter board cables as
16.Connect the left and right Inverter board cables as shown.
17.Press the inverter board in place to secure.